Tour Our Facility
No matter who it is who enters the doors at Michael’s House, they know one thing… it is a special place designed for the kids and families it serves.
The Michael’s House building opened in December 2008. It was built thanks to the incredible support of the community which made the dream of this building a reality.
Michael’s House’s features include:
- Specially equipped rooms for child forensic interviews
- A playroom that safely accommodates a variety of age groups and reflects the cultural diversity of our community
- A mock courtroom to help children feel more comfortable in upcoming trials
- On site mental health treatment and a medical examination room
- A state-of-the-art training room and comfortable, private meeting rooms
- A living exhibit of fish and turtles to create a trauma informed environment
If you would be interested in scheduling a tour of Michael’s House for you or a group please contact us at 937-641-5670.